Mission / Vision
Our mission is simple: We partner with some of the world’s most vulnerable communities to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity.
We support communities in their response to crisis. Our goal is to achieve a compassionate collaboration that creates lasting solutions.
• We work hand-in-hand with courageous, committed partners in communities around the world. They include:
• People living in underserved, remote or dangerous places
• Refugees, internally displaced persons, and those afflicted by natural or man-made disasters such as war and conflict
• Women and girls, especially those in need of primary education and health services
• Small-scale entrepreneurs, farmers and rural dwellers in need of training and well-developed links to markets
Our goal is to empower these communities to develop lasting solutions to their most pressing challenges and to build an environment that creates permanent well-being.