On April 10 and 11, CORE Group will convene partners in Washington, D.C. for two days to discuss pressing global health issues.
Join us to:
- Share practical knowledge, opportunities, and lessons
- Build capacity on emergent technologies and new skills
- Strengthen organizations’ capacity in health emergency preparedness
- Participate in networking opportunities
Who should attend:
This event is targeted to CORE Group members and other global health practitioners.
About the Global Health Institute:
Building on past CORE Group events, the Global Health Institute is a practical, skills building event intended to identify best practices and key actions to address a rapidly changing world.
How to register:
- Register here
- We encourage you to secure your spot as soon as possible as space is limited
- Registrants can select one workshop per session (morning or afternoon)
- Should you have any questions or experience any challenges with registration, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pricing is as follows: