CORE Group’s membership is made up of over 180 organizations and individual associates committed to advancing community health for underserved people in low- and middle-income countries. Through our International Community Health Network, over 9,000 health and development professionals come together to share ideas, identify gaps and promising innovations, and collaborate to create the next generation of practical tools, guidance and insight. Results are then thoroughly disseminated via our worldwide net of practitioners, policymakers, consultants, students, and other stakeholders.
Why Become a CORE Group Member?
Contribute to Global Community Health Impact
Lead and Influence
- Enjoy leadership opportunities as Co-Chair of CORE Group’s Technical Working Groups, Interest Groups, Technical Advisory Groups, or Young Professionals Network
- Be at the forefront of a strong advocacy voice for community health with opportunities to co-organize panels and satellite sessions at global events
- Bring your views and ideas to policy consultations with donors, UN agencies, and other stakeholders
- Inform the direction of the rapidly evolving global and country level health issues by co-authoring white papers, technical briefs, and journal articles
- Contribute to the knowledge base of global community health practice by co-creating tools, frameworks, training efforts, and standards
Collaborate and Expand Your Network
- Establish significant professional relationships, learn from and share knowledge, and take advantage of partnership opportunities with global health leaders and colleagues via Technical Working and Interest Groups, conferences, events, and other activities
- Leverage the depth and breadth of experience and expertise of CORE Group’s International Community Health Network for collaborative work, with over 9,000 participants around the globe
- Increase profile visibility and reach via CORE Group’s communication and dissemination channels: website, email lists, quarterly newsletters, webinars, social media, and multimedia materials
- Participate in co-design business development opportunities with CORE Group and its members
Strengthen Technical Capacities and Skills
- Hone skills in community health technical areas through CORE Group’s Annual Global Health Practitioner Conference, trainings, workshops, and events, at discounted rates
- Deepen engagement and collaboration between early-career and established global health practitioners by participating in CORE Group’s Mentorship Program
- Stay current on the best tools, resources, innovations, and trends through working group channels, webinars, and quarterly newsletters
Access CORE Group Resources
- Share unlimited employment opportunities on CORE Group’s online job board
- Access office space with virtual conference capabilities at CORE Group’s downtown Washington, DC office
- Join the PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union
If you are interested in membership, please access the appropriate application form below. Once we receive your application, our staff will contact you regarding next steps.
Contact Urszula Chomicka, Operations and Membership Manager, at email@example.com for any membership inquiry.