May 29 – 30, 2014
- Care Group Technical Advisory Group (TAG) Meeting
- Lives Saved Tool (LiST) Analysis of Care Group Versus Non-Care Group Child Survival Projects: Christine Marie George, JHSPH; Emilia Vignola, JHSPH; Jim Ricca, ICF Macro; Jamie Perin, JHSPH; Henry Perry, JHSPH
- From Care Groups to CHW Peer Support Groups: Scaling up in Rwanda: Melene Kabadege, World Relief; Melanie Morrow, ICF International
- Care Group Model Criteria: Melanie Morrow, MCHIP/ICF International
- Care Groups: Experience and Evidence: Henry Perry, JHSPH
- Care Groups and Integration
- Care Group Trios: Incorporation of Influencers: Ayan Shankar Seal, PROSHAR
- Integrating Care Groups into Government Structures: Learning from an Operations Research Study in Burundi: Jennifer Weiss, Concern US; Delphin Sula, Concern Burundi
Download the Meeting Report here.
One output of the meeting was the development of a Care Group Policy Guide. View the guide here.