Have you been wanting to use qualitative analysis to further understand your quantitative data? Do you want to conduct qualitative analysis but don’t have a large budget?
CORE Group’s M&E Working Group hosted a webinar featuring WI-HER and RTI International on conducting qualitative analysis in the field. They discussed approaches to effectively analyzing data that is nuanced, subjective, and – at times – conflicting. The presenters shared their experience using various qualitative coding platforms to measure societal factors driving health outcomes, and how we can pair quantitative and qualitative data to make sense of a situation. Presenters and attendees both shared useful tips and lessons learned for translating data into action.
View Webinar Materials
- WI-HER Data Collection for Community Assessments Training | WI-HER
- Qualitative Methods in Evaluation of Public Health Programs, a Curriculum on Intermediate Concepts and Practices: Facilitator’s Guide | MEASURE Evaluation
- Qualitative Methods in Public Health: A Field Guide for Applied Research | Elizabeth E. Tolley, et.al.
- Qualitative Research and Evaluation Methods | Michael Quinn Patton
- Transcription Software: Temi, Trint, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Google Live Transcribe