Check out the latest agenda updates for our upcoming conference this September.
In honor of CORE Group’s 20th anniversary, we are hosting an extra special conference to recognize our collective accomplishments from the last two decades and look ahead to future opportunities. You are invited to join us to discuss emerging challenges and gaps in community health, and explore tools and interventions to address them through skill building, networking, and program learning.
Agenda highlights include:
- Pre-Conference Workshops on Normative Change, the ProPAN tool, and Advocacy at the National and Subnational Levels
- Plenaries focusing on Coordinated Impact, Health Financing, the New Era of Global Health, and more
- Deep dives into important topics such as The Child Health Agenda in the Context of the SDGs, Collaborating with the Private Sector to Advance Non-
- Communicable Disease Service Delivery, Integrating Fertility Awareness Into Cross-Sectoral Programming, and more
- Interactive sessions back by popular demand, including the New Information Circuit and 90-Second Science
- Ample networking opportunities including a Young Professionals Network Happy Hour, a Social Networking Reception, and an evening Poster Session with Professional Networking