CORE Group is now looking to expand our Co-Chairs in the following groups for additional support and due to regular co-chair rotations. Co-chairs generally serve two year terms.
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health Working Group
- Monitoring and Evaluation Working Group
- Nutrition Working Group
- Noncommunicable Diseases Interest Group
- One Health Interest Group
- Humanitarian-Development Task Force
Co-Chairs play an important role in moving the Working Group forward, encouraging participation from CORE Group membership and other partners, hosting webinars and other learning opportunities, and more.
Co-Chairs must be a Member of CORE Group (Organizational, Individual, or Student). If you are not already a member, find more information about our membership options here.
Please let us know if you are interested in taking on a co-chair role by sending your CV and expression of interest to email@example.com by Friday, October 22, 2021. Please reach out with any questions.