We are livestreaming almost 10 hours of exciting conference sessions at our upcoming Fall 2017 Global Health Practitioner Conference. Recordings will also be available after the Conference. Learn more.
Sessions to be broadcast include:
- Opening and Keynote: Welcome from Lisa M. Hilmi, CORE Group Executive Director, and Erin Stieber, CORE Group Board of Directors Chair; Dory Storms Award Presentation to Judy Canahuati; and Keynote Address from Miriam Were, Chancellor, Moi University, Kenya
- Results: 20 Years of Collaboration and Innovation, moderated by Janine Schooley, PCI
- Realities: Coordinated Impact at the Country and Global Level, with Ahmed Arale, CORE Group Polio Project (CGPP) Kenya/Somalia; Filimona Bisrat, CGPP Ethiopia; Frank Conlon, CGPP; Anthony Kisaga, CGPP South Sudan; Lee Losey, CGPP; Ellyn Ogden, USAID; Roma Solomon, CGPP India; Samuel Usman, CGPP Nigeria; Leo Ryan, ICF International (Moderator)
- 90 Second Science, a fast-paced, fun session will feature research-focused presentations, with ample time allotted for Question & Answer.
- Health Financing for Community Health Systems, with Keith Dokho, World Vision; Brad Herbert, Brad Herbert Associates; Phyllis Heydt, Health Envoy; Scott Jackson, Global Impact; Isabelle Lindenmayer, Rabin Martin; Harshad Sanghvi, Jhpiego; Taufiqur Rahman, Americares (Moderator)
- Opportunities: Communities and Health in Sustainable Development, with Gogontlejang Phaladi, Partnership for Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (PMNCH); Daniel Schensul, United Nations Population Fund; Judy Lewis, University of Connecticut School of Medicine (Moderator)