It’s that time of year again…for CORE Group’s Annual Photo Context!
We are looking for high quality photos from your global health programs that have been influenced by CORE Group. All submissions are due by January 17, 2018!
The winning photo will be featured on the homepage of CORE Group’s 2017 annual report website. Also, the winner will receive one complimentary registration for the next Global Health Practitioner Conference on June 4 – 7, 2018 in Bethesda, MD, USA.
Who can submit photos:
This contest is open to all individuals and organizations, not limited to CORE Group Members and Associates.
What photos will be accepted:
All photos should be high resolution with a minimum of approximately 1800 x 1400 pixels. Photos should be from the past year. There is no limit to the number of photo submissions from an individual or organization.
How photos will be selected:
We will give priority to photos from programs/projects that have been influenced in some way by CORE Group. Examples include programs that benefitted from any of the following in planning, implementation, or evaluation:
- a CORE Group tool or resource
- information gained from a CORE Group conference, webinar, workshop, or training
- a connection or interaction facilitated by CORE Group in person or online
How photos will be used:
Any photos not selected for the homepage may be used on other pages of the annual report or in future CORE Group materials. Photos will always be used in a way that fairly represents the original context. All photos will be credited “Courtesy of [Organization or Name]” unless otherwise noted.
SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS
Email your photos to Michelle Shapiro at email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Organization (if applicable)
- 1 – 2 sentence captions for all photos submitted, including the location where the photo was taken
- Short description of how the program/project depicted in the photos was influenced by CORE Group (see examples above)
If your photos are too large to send via email: Please upload them to Google Drive, Dropbox, or any other sharing site, and include links to the photos in your email.