*Preferred position location: Washington D.C. or Geneva, Switzerland. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
As Senior Director, Programme Quality & Resource Development – Health & Nutrition, you will manage the relationships of multi-lateral donors, offer strategic planning and portfolio management of approximately $184 million USD Global Fund grants portfolio. Manage risk, increase donor satisfaction and build capacity and interest with Field Offices to successfully grow and win identified WV health grant opportunities.
You will supervise technical specialists for WVI Health and Nutrition programme quality, innovation, multilateral grant resource acquisition and portfolio management. Help ensure that sector strategy is aligned to WVI strategy and informed by internal and external best practice, and that quality of programming is consistent and high. Advise the Global Sector Leader broadly on sector business functions.
- Masters of Public Health, Public Administration or similar.
- 15 years of experience in operational programming for health, nutrition, and related sectors.
- Strong knowledge and experience (10 years) in public health including maternal, child and adolescent health and infectious disease (HIV, TB, malaria).
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.