Develop, lead, monitor and evaluate the assigned MHPSS project(s). This involves effectively managing and reporting on the projects in line with the objectives, timeframe and budget. Other important aspects of the role include managing and training local staff to meet international quality standards in mental health care delivery, encouraging beneficiary participation, liaising with other stakeholders and anticipating, planning and contributing to the development of MHPSS components for new health project proposals and reports.
- Mental health, psychiatric nursing or social work studies.
- Counselling qualification.
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- 2 years’ post-qualification professional experience.
- At least 1 year management experience. At least 1 years work experience in developing country.
- Able to prioritise clearly, oversee multiple tasks, set clear objectives for staff and delegate.
- Experience in training / mentoring / coaching staff.
- Team-player with good inter-personal skills. Creative, open-minded, flexible, self-learner.