IT Specialist/System Administrator
San Diego, CA
Project Concern International
The IT Specialist/System Administrator position is a versatile, high profile position responsible for providing hardware, software, and systems support to include supporting a large Microsoft Windows and Office 365 environment. Responsibilities include network support, servers, telecommunications, desktop and application issues. This position supports PCI’s global operations in 12 countries and includes providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support by answering phone calls and responding to emails and documenting, tracking and routing issues in the ticket tracking system.
Position Parameters/Special Responsibilities Required:
- Ability to work independently and also as a team member is a must
- Ability to interact with people from different cultures
- Bachelor’s Degrees or technical training in Information Technology, and 6 plus years of experience in a similar role. Strong technical skills in mobile and computer technology
- Capacity to quickly learn new systems and solve complex technical problems with creativity
- Ability to perform analysis and research of various technologies independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, MS Office 365, MS servers, AD, networking protocols and troubleshooting, wireless AP’s.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or equivalent Technical Certification required
- Working knowledge of AD and GPO
- Work experience administrating, supporting and maintaining Enterprise Backup and Recovery systems.
- Work experience designing, implementing and maintaining Microsoft based enterprise applications and systems.
- Familiarity with multiple domain environments
- Working knowledge of domain troubleshooting