Implement quality health services and contribute to the achievement of proposal objectives within the planned timescale and budget, for the areas of responsibility within the health project. Important parts of the role include: building the capacity of the local health team by providing appropriate and relevant supervision, training and technical support; contributing to monitoring and reporting on project progress; and liaising with community leaders and health officials as requested.
- Clinical degree or diploma (nurse, midwife or doctor), or Public Health degree.
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- 2 years’ post-qualification nursing / medical professional experience.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to manage project implementation.
- Aptitude for community mobilisation and capacity-building.
- Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, beneficiaries, and other agencies.
- Excellent organisational skills. Good report writing skills. Good communicator. Problem solving ability.
- Able to oversee multiple tasks, prioritise, enforce procedures, set clear objectives and delegate.
- Willingness to support others and to share workload.