PCI, a Global Communities Partner, is seeking a consultant to design, conduct data analysis and produce a final report for a final evaluation of PCI’s McGovern- Dole Food For Education (FFE) program in Tanzania. This consultant will be responsible for designing the evaluation, analyzing data (which will be collected by a local consultant in Tanzania through a separate consultancy), and delivering a written report detailing the design and results of the analysis, in English, to PCI. The primary purposes of this final evaluation will be to assess the relevance of the program’s strategy and approach, measure progress on key indicators from the baseline and midline, identify enablers and constraints to progress, assess sustainability efforts, document lessons learned, and provide recommendations for future programs.
- An academic background in social/ education and/ or health sciences or related fields; minimum of a Master’s Degree
- Extensive experience in leading project evaluations using a range of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methods for quasi-experimental designs
- Experience with administering literacy assessments such as EGRA and analyzing the collected data with concise results and presentation
- Experience in administering gender analysis tools and analyzing the collected data
- Experience in leading evaluations in the areas of international development, specifically education programs and public health; experience in evaluating school feeding programs strongly preferred.
- Experience in the evaluation of projects funded by U.S. government/USDA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Tanzanian context, particularly around national legislation relating to education, health and nutrition, preferred
- Demonstrable capacity to deliver high quality outputs with the proposed timeframe