We’re hiring a consultant to support work through the Passages Project to build on IRH’s extensive experience expanding access to family planning through fertility awareness methods (FAM). Passages aims to assist organizations in integrating and/or strengthening FAM in their programs. This will be done through technical assistance and strengthening capacity in service delivery, outreach, training and logistics. The IRH team is looking for a consultant to assist with the creating a system and tools to record technical assistant efforts, and to communicate with partners and track their progress on programmatic activities, benchmarks and deliverables. This consultancy is anticipated to take place from April to August 2021.
- Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, organizational development, or related field plus three to five years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and work experience).
- Three to five years of experience managing public health programs, preferably USAID-supported international projects.
- Experience designing, implementing, and evaluating field interventions in low to middle-income settings.
- Able to distill essential information and synthesize results with proven outstanding written and verbal and visual communication skills in English.
- Experienced in preparing thorough, well-written and concise documents, summaries and reports, as well as writing communications products such as briefs and blogs.
- Experience with leveraging technology tools for project management, communications and virtual events