Support the local health team to carry out safe and effective screening, isolation and referrals in Medair supported primary healthcare facilities. Provide leadership, technical support, and coordination to enable the teams to meet their daily objectives. Manage and oversee emergency health staff to meet international quality standards in the Ebola response. Encourage beneficiary participation, liaise with other stakeholders, and anticipate, plan, and contribute to the development of new health project proposals and reports.
- Clinical degree or diploma (nurse, midwife or doctor), or Public Health degree.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written). Swahili desirable.
- 2 years’ post-qualification nursing/medical professional experience.
- At least 1 year management experience in a health context in developing country.
- Aptitude for community mobilisation and capacity-building. Experience in training and coaching staff.
- Good numerical, report writing and administration skills.
- Ability and willingness to manage project implementation. Able to take the initiative.
- Knowledge of humanitarian principles, Sphere and HAP Standard.