The Global Health Digital Communications Intern (Intern) will support the Bureau for Global Health (GHB). S/he will have the opportunity to learn about USAID’s work from leading technical experts and develop a strong understanding of communications and how to promote the work of the agency. Communications is a fast paced and dynamic environment with new outreach opportunities and ideas to pursue arising every day.
- Currently enrolled masters or other post-bachelor's degree candidate or completion of such within the past 12 months.
- Demonstrated experience developing various web/print/social media materials and using associated analytics platforms.
- Demonstrated experience conveying complex technical information in an understandable and human centered manner.
- Strong writing and analytic skills.
- Strong interest in strategic communications, public affairs or policy.
- Ability to participate in a 1-2-week field experience.
- US citizenship or US permanent residency required.