Beni, Democratic Republic of Congo
Support the Medical Advisor and to speed up proposals, having reviewed and updated SOPs, log frames, budgets and so on for the sector.
- Graduate Degree in public health or community health.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- 1 year of experience managing a humanitarian health/nutrition project.
- Experience in managing and promoting staff Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficient with Excel.
- Up to date on emergency health and nutrition strategies used in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Proven ability to work with people from a range of cultural, social, ethnic backgrounds and with different skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident decision maker. Committed to consultative working culture.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize clearly. Pro-active approach.
- Excellent communication skills. Problem solver, dynamic, mature.
- Team-player with good inter-personal skills.
- Creative, open-minded, flexible, self-learner.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, go to this vacancy on our Medair page (link above). Please do not make multiple applications. We will not review email applications. Only English-language applications / CVs will be reviewed.