The Data Analytics Hub Communications Intern (Intern) will coordinate with technical teams across the GH and field missions and participate in the GH Communication Team meetings. The Intern will play a key role in developing the communications and knowledge management strategy of the Data Analytics Hub. They will also draft fact sheets, GH success stories using data analytics and visual analytics results, assist with presentations and webinars, blog posts and other communication needs. These communication products will be published on the website of the Data Analytics Hub and used for internal and external events.
- Currently enrolled master's or other post-bachelor's degree candidate in a program related to communication, journalism, or other related field; or, completion of such a program within the past 12 months.
- Demonstrated experience developing web, print or social media materials.
- Demonstrated experience using or developing data visualizations.
- Strong writing and analytic skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or excellent PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Experience with data visualizations and data analytics.
- Ability to participate in a 1-2-week field experience.
- US citizenship or US permanent residency required.