Washington, DC - Remote Locations
Corus is seeking a Consultant to perform a mid-year progress review of the Momentum Integrated Health Resilience program.
Preferred Qualifications and Competences:
- MPH, International Development, or other relevant Senior level development professionals with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Strong USAID Donor background with at least 5 years of experience
- Significant experience in health and development programs, mainly in the health field in fragile contexts, including health resilience, multi sectoral programming and partnerships
- Strong English writing and speaking skills with the ability to write and facilitate meetings
- Strong experience in developing evaluation tools and methodologies
- French speaking and writing skills preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely under limited oversight
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and the ability to use communication platforms (such as Skype or Teams)
- Experience evaluating health programs for donor-funded projects.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online: https://corusic.applicantpro.com/jobs/3085760