CORE Group is celebrating 25 years this year with our organizational, student and individual members, as well as our International Community Health Network, reaching over 250,000+ global health practitioners across the globe. We work to improve and expand community health practices for underserved populations, especially women, children, and adolescents, through collaborative action and learning.
The Board of Directors of CORE Group contributes to setting the organizational strategy and creating an enabling environment for all members and partners to share, learn and collaborate for global health. Learn more about our values and our Board of Directors here: https://coregroup.org/about-core-group/#who-we-are
CORE Group is currently seeking a diverse set of new members for its Board of Directors, with a commitment to inclusivity to celebrate voice, maximize thought leadership, and leverage the talents of many groups engaged in advancing health for all. Board members serve a term of three-years. The next term begins September 2022.
- Business Development/fundraising/resource mobilization
- Philanthropy or private sector experience
- Community level health practitioner experience
- Working with or for a Ministry of Health, or other line Ministry
- Human Resource skills
- Legal skills
- Commitment to the vision and mission of CORE Group
- Active participation in all Board and Board committee meetings (6 times a year)
- Proactive resource mobilization on behalf of the CORE Group
- Involvement in the implement the organizational strategy, in collaboration with the Executive Director, staff and members of CORE Group
- Support to CORE Group with your time, treasure, and talent!
- Originating from a Low-or-Middle Income Country (LMIC)
- Young professionals under 30 years of age
- Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) identifying
- LGBTQI+ identifying
- People living with Disabilities
- Applications will not be considered complete if applicant does not complete the application questions in the survey link.
- Only interested applicants can apply. Applications ‘on-behalf’ will not be considered
- Beth Outterson, Independent Consultant
- Sarah Ford, Catholic Relief Services
- Lisa Hilmi, CORE Group
- Erin Stieber, Smiletrain
- Maria Jose Cisneros Caceres, AMBOSS
- Dennis Cherian, Corus International