Manage the health project in line with the objectives, timeframe and budget laid down in the current proposal and meet Medair quality standards and the BPHS. To ensure that beneficiary participation is enhanced in all phases of the project. To manage and train the PHC team and locally recruited health staff. To anticipate, plan, and share in the development of new health project proposals.
- Higher level qualification in a technical field; BSc/MSc in Management desirable.
- Medical doctor or senior nurse with public health or tropical health qualification desirable.
- 2 years minimum experience post qualification.
- 1 yr overseas experience in relief work with an NGO, having worked preferably in the health sector desirable.
- Able to prioritise clearly; able to enforce procedures; able to oversee multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills; clear communicator.
- Good negotiation skills, especially in the context of another culture.
- Advanced planning, assessment and analytical skills desirable.