Manage, monitor and evaluate the assigned health project(s), in close collaboration with the Health PM, effectively managing and reporting on the projects in line with the objectives, monitoring and evaluation plan, timeframe and budget. This position includes a particular focus on community health and psychosocial support. Encourage beneficiary participation, liaise with other stakeholders, and contribute to the development of new health project proposals and reports.
- Medical doctor or bachelor nurse with a public health degree or a psychologist with a public health degree.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- 2 years’ post-qualification nursing / medical professional experience.
- Experience in planning and facilitating community health and psychosocial support activities.
- Aptitude for community mobilisation and capacity-building.
- Experience in training / mentoring / coaching staff.
- Ability and willingness to manage project implementation.
- Good numerical, report writing and administration skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.