Develop, lead, monitor and evaluate the assigned health project(s), effectively managing and reporting on the projects in line with the objectives, timeframe and budget with a focus on response to new crises requiring assessments and short-term interventions. Manage and oversee primary health care staff to meet international quality standards in health care delivery. Encourage beneficiary participation, liaise with other stakeholders, and anticipate, plan, and contribute to the development of new health project proposals and reports.
- Clinical degree or diploma (nurse, midwife or doctor), or Public Health degree.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- 2 years’ post-qualification nursing/medical professional experience.
- At least 1 year management experience in a health context. At least 1-2 years’ in health in developing country.
- Aptitude for community mobilisation and capacity-building. Experience in training / mentoring / coaching staff.
- Good numerical, report writing and administration skills.
- Ability and willingness to manage project implementation. Able to take the initiative. Knowledge of humanitarian principles, Sphere and HAP Standard.