Lead, monitor and evaluate Medair’s Ebola response in DRC, effectively managing and reporting on the projects in line with the objectives, defining the strategy based on real-time epidemiological data as well as gaps within the response. Oversee both health and wash components to ensure integration in the areas of community engagement; infection, prevention, and control; and in case management.
- Clinical degree or diploma (nurse, midwife or doctor), or Public Health degree; Previous experience working in an Ebola outbreak required or experience in other complex outbreak settings.
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- 2 years’ post-qualification nursing / medical professional experience.
- At least 1 year management experience in a health context.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in health in developing country.
- Willing to work long hours in a complex coordination environment.
- Willingness to support others and to share workload.
- Capacity to work under pressure. Able to cope with basic living conditions.
- Team-player with good inter-personal skills. Self-motivated, energetic, hard-working, servant-hearted.