USAID's flagship Maternal and Child Survival Program (MCSP)
Please save the date for a roundtable breakfast session highlighting experiences of female frontline health workers engaged in immunization, polio eradication and RMNCH efforts globally and join us as we explore the influence of gender on health, social, and economic outcomes in the community.
- Senator Ayesha Raza Farooq, Pakistan
- Barbara Stilwell, Executive Director, Global Nursing Now Campaign, United Kingdom
- Bethlehem Asegedew, Communication Officer, CORE Group Polio Project, Ethiopia
- Cheick Touré, Country Director, IntraHealth, Mali
- Monique Pat,Aboriginal Liaison Nurse,Vancouver Island Health Authority, Canada
- Rina Dey, Communication Director, CORE Group Polio Project, India
- Samantha Rick, Deputy Director, Frontline HealthWorkers Coalition, United States
- Folake Olayinka, USAID’s flagship Maternal and Child Survival Program, Immunization Team Lead, United States
- Lisa Hilmi, CORE Group, Executive Director, United States
Participants can check-in for the event starting at 7:00AM.
Breakfast and coffee/tea will be provided.
For more information or to register for the event, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-women-deliver-elevating-voices-ofwomen-at-the-frontline-of-community-health-tickets-59012486937